Thank you all for an unforgettable year! As I've settled into the first week of summer, many memories from our year together have crossed my mind and made me smile. I have loved working with you and your children this year! Thank you, not only for the memories, but for the kind notes and gifts I received at the end of the school year. It means so much that you took the time to think of me and put together thoughtful letters and gifts. I'm working on personalized thank you notes that will be mailed to you soon!
Sutter's Fort Thank you!
Thank you so much to everyone who contributed their time and materials to Sutter's Fort! We all loved our day at the fort and made memories to last a lifetime! The trip was a great success due to the efforts of the parents to make everything go off without a hitch. Thank you so very much!
Sutter's Fort Clothes
If you have any Sutter's Fort costumes that you've not yet returned, you may return them to Cara's house at 4 Longfellow Dr. Please do this as soon as possible, as she is trying to get all of the costumes washed and returned to the costume closet at school by June 30th.
Sutter's Fort Photos
I am sure that you are all dying to relive our fabulous day at Sutter's Fort!
Here is the link to the wonderful video courtesy of Birgitte:
Here is the link to all of the images:
You should be able to download the photos individually. If you want to download EVERYTHING in one batch, please email Colleen Donaldson at email@example.com. She can help you. If there are any issues with viewing or downloading photos, just let Colleen know.
1st Day School Supplies
This is it! FRIDAY, JUNE 30th is the LAST DAY to get your 1st Day School Supply kit for the 2017-2018 school year. Thank you to the families who have already purchased! I recommend that you do this if you can. The 5th grade list is easy to locate and order at the 1st Day School Supplies website, and if you order now, you won't have to think about it in August when we come back to school.
In case you don’t know why 1st Day School Supplies is a great way to get your child’s school supplies for next year, here are the Top 10 reasons:
Top 10 reasons to order your child’s supplies through 1st Day School Supplies:
10. You will save money on school supplies – when doing a price comparison, 1st Day was LESS than Target.
9. 10% of sales go back to the EDNA PTA. (They buy in bulk so Edna gets a kickback on the savings!)
8. You don’t have to remember to bring school supplies on the 1st day of school – 1st Day delivers them directly to your child’s teacher!
7. It’s sugar-free, organic, preservative and additive-free, gluten-free, and fat-free… unlike all those snack-foods and candy you will find tempting you at check-out.
6. You won’t need to run around to several stores during your last precious days of summer vacation searching for school supplies. Because that's so much fun.
5. You can tell your spouse, kids, or friends that you have to shop for supplies, but instead go for a hike.
4. If you wear your jammies while shopping, no one will give you the stink-eye.
3. You can enjoy your beverage of choice while ordering.
2. 1st Day is a family-owned company and contributes to a number of charitable organizations and hires students and differently-abled employees to get the job done right!
1. You won’t end up buying a cart full of stuff you don’t need in addition to only SOME of the school supplies available at your local big box store.
Any questions, please contact Zoe Pinksa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an amazing summer!
I hope that you all have a relaxing yet entertaining summer. I can't wait to see everyone back at school in the fall!